Friday 26 February 2010

iydea, Brighton, UK

This is a lovely little vegetarian restaurant tucked away in the north lanes. I went with my brother for a birthday lunch which culminated in the receipt of a fine bottle of Glen Turret.

The food as ever was excellent; I had the potato and onion pie. I recommend this place for hot lunch to take away but eating in was plesent. We finished our meal with an espresso.

  • Strong, slightly bitter but not at all burnt or tasting of grounds
  • Nice crema
  • A little long so too much water espressed through, making it a little bitter
  • Good aroma but no real sweetness on the front of the pallet
  • £1.60
Lewis is more critical than I but we are agreed; Good, above average but not perfect.

Map
http://www.iydea.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment